This October, Spirit Health Group will be holding its Pelvic Health Conference in Chicago. If you work in women's health and live in the Midwest, this is a great event. This will be my third time speaking at a Pelvic Health Event. Each time it has been an experience. The agenda is always packed with great content and accomplished presenters, while the Spirit Health Group staff works tirelessly to make it a positive experience from beginning to end.
I'll be speaking on Wednesday, October 29th. My topic will be online community building and rethinking what we know about social media. You can learn more about the conference by clicking on this link. I hope to see you there.
Meanwhile, here are some of the areas covered by the conference curriculum:
- Position your hospital for business growth across multiple service lines by identifying and meeting the unmet demand for pelvic health services.
- Meet the increasing demands of accountable care and population health management with a comprehensive women’s health approach.
- Develop an interdisciplinary approach to diagnostics, prevention and early intervention of pelvic health disorders.
- Analyze your hospitals clinical resources in pelvic health and build consensus between physicians, nurses and executives.
- Establish and maintain the clinical strengths of an outcomes-based women’s pelvic health service line or program.
- Strategize the ideal complement of surgical, non-surgical and therapeutic interventions for the management of female pelvic floor disorders.
- Implement ongoing education and communication platforms that raise awareness of treatment options, reduce social stigma and contribute to improved clinical and financial outcomes.